Using the state of the art Conquest GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) system we can take an image of what lays inside the concrete and beneath including post tensioning cables, steel reinforcement, conduit, and power cables.
- Uses radio waves and electromagnetic signals to detect structures in concrete
- Rapid scanning generates 2D and 3D imaging on-site using the advanced data processing software embedded in the system
- Data can be exported for advanced analysis, report preparation and printing
- Mapping the magnetic fields can detect current carrying cables
- Locate the safest site to cut or drill by slicing down through different depths of a specific area
- Confirm records, construction practices, and identify critical variations